The www.inspiro.pl website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Website User and are designed to use the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the webpage from which they originate, the time they were stored on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the end device of the Website User and obtains access to them is the Website operator – DECCO S.A. with its registered office at ul. V Poprzeczna 15, 04-611 Warsaw.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
• adjusting the content of the Website’s pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the webpages; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User’s device and to display the webpage, adjusted to their individual needs;
• creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use the webpages, which allows to improve their structure and content;
• maintaining the Website User session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the Website;
• To remember information in the shopping basket.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until the user logs out, leaves the webpage or turns off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
• “necessary” cookies, which enable the use of services available within the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
• cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used for detecting authentication abuse within the Service;
• “performance” cookies, which enable the collection of information on how to use the Website’s webpages;
• “functional” cookies, which enable “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region from which the User originates, font size, website appearance, basket settings, login status.
• “advertising” cookies, which enable providing the Users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
In many cases the software used to browse the web pages (web browser) by default allows to store cookies in the User’s end device. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic processing of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform about their placement in your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the settings of the software (web browser).
Cookie files placed in the end device of the Website User and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section of your browser menu.